Suffering from crohns disease with IBS. Can I take statex and nabilon at the same time?

i am a crohns patient whom also suffers from ibs , i have been left with chronic pain and am currently using marijuana to control my pain. all though the marijuana works while i am having an chronic attach, but once a flare up comes into effect the weed does not do the trick. i am taking nabilon pills for my intence nausea and i am jjust curious if i could take the nabilon and smoke at the same time, and if not could i take statex and nabilon at the same time?
Asked On : Fri, 25 Jan 2013