Suffering from cramps, no periods, sore breasts. Pregnant?

hello.. well i dont know if i may be pregnant i think i may be about 3 weeks ago i got cramps as if my period was going to start and ever since then ive been waiting for my period to start . i usually get craps a few days a week the most before my period this has been going on for 3 weeks now and still no period. my breast started feeling sore about a week or 2 ago. i may be late on my period but my period is irregular. i have not took a test yet. i want to wait and see if i do get my period at the end of the month. should i wait am i pregnant?
Asked On : Tue, 26 Mar 2013
AS your periods are irregular, we can not go by the missed periods for diagnosing pregnancy.
The symptoms which you are experiencing may be due to early pregnancy or may be premenstrual.
It is better that you take urine pregnancy test for confirmation of pregnancy.
If the test is positive, consult your doctor and fix an appointment for USG for dating of pregnancy as your periods are irregular.
If the test turns out negative, can wait for some more time for periods, but it is better to get examined and evaluated for the possible causes of irregular and delayed periods.
Hope this information is helpful.
Good luck,
Dr. Mrs. Sumeet Baheti