Suffering from cough, on medicines. Doctor suggested decadran injection. Are citrizen,paracetamol good?

hi doctor,from 3 weeks onwards im suffering from cough.i took tus-Q syrup without doctors prescription now its somewhat better than starting..but still suffering with occassional cough with phlegm so i consulted a doctor he suggested decadran injection as im afraid of injections one of my well known pharmacist offered citrizen,paracetemol and amoxycillin tablets is it better to take these r shall i go for cheston..
Asked On : Tue, 16 Apr 2013