Suffering from cough, nausea. Blood test done showing lymphocytes, monocytes, ESR. Treatment?

HI DOCTOR. I HAVE BEEN HAVING DRY COUGH FOR THE LAST 15 DAYS AND VOMITING SENSATIONS. GOT MY BLOOD CULTURE DONE. IT IS AS FOLLOWS ESR IS 70 FOR THE 1ST HR 110 FOR THE 2ND HOUR HAEMOGLOBIN 12.0 W.B.C 9600 P.C.V 35.9 RBC 4.30 MCV 83.0 MCH 27.9 MCHC 33.5 PLATELET COUNT 0000 NEUTROPHILLS 67 LYMPHOCYTES 30 MONOCYTES 1 EOSINOPHILS 2 BASOPHILS 0
Asked On : Wed, 15 Aug 2012
Jan 2013
You have cough since 2 weeks with raised ESR. You should consult with physician and go for chest x ray as early as possible to rule out TB in chest.
If your x ray is normal then you should go for antibiotic course, cough suppressants and gargles three times in a day.
Take care,
Dr. Mayank Bhargava