Suffering from cough, cold and throat irritation. Blood in phlegm. Surgery advised. Taking ofloxacin and omodazole. Need second opinion

I am amar kumar 29 year old suffring from cough & cold mainly irritation in nose to throat,I feel very difficult in sitution when I got infected by virous or somthing else which make me sick, a yeiiow bulgam after 3 to 4 days started to occour for continue period for 15 days to 30 days.somtimes blood like substance seems in bulgam, nose blockness remains almost through out year, my doctor says it is sinus and you will have get to surgery,in recent days he precribed medicines like nosy care, ofloxacin and omodazole tablets,leekuf etc,I want to know wheather I am getting best treatment as my problem increses year after year?
Asked On : Sun, 21 Apr 2013