Suffering from cough, chills, fever. Taking tylenol, persistent fever. Suggestions?

I am wondering if I should go to the Urgent Care as I have had a low grade fever of 99.8 to 102.5 for the past three days with cough and chills... the cough seems hard to cough anything up - when I take the tylenol is does bring the fever down - in fact when it got up to 102.5 yesterday I immediately took the tylenol and it bought my temp down to normal but that was the last time it was normal and I have been doing the tylenol every 6 hours except when I am sleeping obviously... suggestions?
Asked On : Fri, 22 Mar 2013