Suffering from cough and sneeze

hi gud morning i have a cough and sneeze right now and i dont know what to do plsss i neeed answer right now
Asked On : Sat, 2 Apr 2011
ENT Specialist 's  Response
Hi welcome to health care magic forum, you should not worry about a cough and a sneeze. Theoretically cough and sneeze are protective reflex mechanism of lower respiratory tract and upper airway tract(nose) respectively. But if you will get repeated then it might be a viral infection, so as my friend advised rest, plenty of water and a 3rd generation anti-histaminic ex- levocetrizine will be enough for you.

Get some rest, sleep, drink LOTS of water, BLOW THE HECK OUT OF YOUR NOSE, and take it easy. you most likely have a cold.