Suffering from cough and colds, is it due to allergy or infection ?

hi i m 43 yrs old,female and my concern was just ,in just a few months my vision has a problem i couldn t read clearly and i need to go far from the object esp.small letters which it was hardly to explain how this happen to me since then i am 20/20 perfectly.Admit it happen when you getting old an age like me but always i have a teary eyes and it was irritated esp.during colds and cough.And i also suffer from sneezing,runny nose and it so itchy i also experiencing phlegm even without cough.Pls. help me to find remedy for this problem because i know its not normal to have like this situation.I want to know if it is an allergy or infection or any other cause of problem.Thank you
Asked On : Tue, 5 Apr 2011