Suffering from cough. High eosinophil count. Prescribed hetrazan tablet. What is the problem?

i am having high esnophil count of 16% with lot of cough which aggrevates during night post having lunch or dinner with little of vomits (only water). I have done my CBC which shows counts & platelets normal. ESR also normal. Could u help me the cause & remedy for the same i have been prescibed Hetrazan tablets for 15 days. This problem usually comes up after every 6-8 months. I do not have any allergy , skin problem or asthama etc Thanks
Asked On : Mon, 18 Feb 2013