Suffering from cough. Blood test resulted sinus. Clear in Ct scan, pain persists. What is the reason?

I am suffering with severr cough from last one month.I consulted the pulmonologist and he did the scanning for chest and skull and diagnosed the blood test .After all these reports completed he said that i have sinus infection so i took medicine for sinus .After 20 days again i went for CT scan for sinus infection after reports came he declared the sinus was cleared and he confirmed the chest and skull is good .Still i am having cough and bad breath some times.what would be the reason
Asked On : Fri, 19 Apr 2013