Suffering from corns on feet, difficulty removing them. Which shoe size would be appropriate for me?

Hell doctor I am XXXXXX I have had corns on my feet and have been struggling to remove them. I know that it is advised to change your shoe size to avoid friction. My dilemma is that I am flat footed and the only shoe size I can where comfortable is a size 9. I think I am between 8-8 1/2 wide. The corns make it difficult for me to break in new footware.
Asked On : Mon, 11 Feb 2013
Your change of shoes may or may not improve your condition.
You can go for any shoe with soft cushion for the feet.
You have to get them removed surgically under local anaesthesia.
It is a minor procedure.No need for admission
Get it done
Wish you good health