Suffering from corn for the last 2 months. What medication should i take for this ?

My husband is suffering from corn for the last 2 months. he feels its a stone/something pricking inside.have used corn strips numerous times and the skin has peeled off also, but still in vain. please let me know what needs to be done. Thanks, neha
Asked On : Thu, 14 Jul 2011
Hello neha;
welcome to HealthcareMagic
A corn is a thickened growth of the skin which usually comes at pressure point in foot.It is superficially thickened and has deep seated root so many times the corn caps do not work.Presently the only thing you can do is to consult a doctor and get it removed surgically so that the doctor may try to remove the root as much as possible to prevent recurrence.