Suffering from constipation and passing mucus without bowel movement. Worrisome

I have been constipated for about two weeks now. Only enema helps me go a little but it seems im blocked im still full. Im craming now n then this is most of my life. Now today i noticed some mucus come out but no poop. Now im worried. Im on heavy medication due to many health issues. This does not help my issues. Where do i go to er or regular Dr. i have never had this diagnosed. I think i have IBS . But worried I might have something worse.. Help
Asked On : Fri, 28 Dec 2012