Suffering from constipation. Normal colonoscopy report. Clear discharge from anus. Any medication?

I am a 27 year old male and am currently suffering from constipation . I have had constipation issues in the past, but nothing quite like this. It has been 2-3 months since the symptoms began. I have tried enemas, suppositories, and magnesium citrate with little to no success. About a month ago I went for a colonoscopy & was told I have a healthy colon. Afterwards things seemed okay, but about 2 weeks ago I became constipated again. I m at the point that I can t pass anything out without the aide of an enema (and what does come out takes several mins & is a little painful). I ve also notice a clear discharge (as far as I can tell this is a new symptom for only a few days). I am currently waiting for a gastroenterologist to contact me, but with the holidays it may take a few days. Any help/advice you can provide would be most appreciated. Thank you.
Asked On : Sat, 5 Jan 2013