Suffering from constipation. No relief with enema, epson salt. How to have regular bowels?

Yes, I have been constipated for two weeks now. I feel like I have to use the bathroom all the time and feel that when I try something is blocking my bowel. I have no pain, just bloating and when I felt myself I pushed and feels like a bowel is blocked by something. I just had to remove some bowel myself and it was little balls that were thick slimy. I just need some help on what I can do to have regular bowels again. I have tried enemas, epson salt and doc. currently put me on clear-lax which I have been taking 5 days now. I am so tired of feeling like I need to use the bathroom and cant please help my Doc. said xrays and everything looked fine.
Asked On : Mon, 12 Nov 2012