Suffering from constant fever, chest pain, backache, headache, kidney pain, stomach disorders, eye pain. Treatment to improve condition?

I have been suffering from constant fever, chest pain , backache an headache all along with kidney pain plus stomach disordering every day. I also have eye pain sometime with no improvement at all when i got some treatment from here in juba. kindly where should i seek a better check and treatment to improve my condition and prevention of this disease to kill me Doctor , Absolutely i am suffering alot every right as i am talking to you please.
Asked On : Sun, 25 Nov 2012