Suffering from constant Diarrhoea, taking medication for breast cancer, beta blockers for heart palpitation. Suggestion?

Im 50year old female i am 5ft 8in tall and weigh 11and a half stone , the medication i am on are tamoxifen due to breast cancer 3years ago and beta blockers due to palpitations. I been having constant diarrhea for two months using the toilet up to 6 times a day, also have constant grumbling/growling sounds down my left side and a slight discomfort i have What feels like palpitations/mis heart beat please help as this is driving me crazy
Asked On : Wed, 6 Mar 2013