Suffering from constant Diarrhoea. Had surgeries to remove portion of intestine. Feel pressure in rectum. Cause?

I have paralysis of my bowels and take a drug from Canada (novadomperidome). I have constant absolute diarrhea and have for 25 years (no doctor could figure out why). I have had numerous surgeries to remove portions of my intestines. For the last 4-5 days I have had pressure in my rectum . I sit on the toilet and go diarrhea but still have great pressure. Any suggestions as to why???? My email address is YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Sat, 5 Jan 2013