Suffering from concussion, watering eyes, sensitive to light, nose bleeds, stomach pain. Internal bleeding?

My six year old daughter had a concussion two weeks ago. She has been weak since and recently started complaining of her eyes watering and being sensitive to light( she covers her eyes and says it hurts when in the sunlight). This morning she had a nose bleed . Not sure if this is relevant or if she just had the flu , but last week she had a fever for a few days and had a small amount of emesis with blood in it. She complains of pains in her stomach and a headache . Should I be concerned about internal bleeding???
Asked On : Wed, 15 Aug 2012