Suffering from colon, pain after every stool. Developed Haemorrhoids, Candida overgrown in colon. Will Bicom work?

Hello, My problem is the colon .After almost every stool , I have very big pain in my colon on the right and left side of it.Very often I develop hemorroides without even been constipated or having diarrhea . I suffer from this problem for a long time already. I am 43 year old and 2 kids. My doctor told me I have IBS and recently I found out I have an candida overgrow in the colon. I don t know what to do to have a better and pain free life. Which is the best approach to get rid of candida. The diet and medication didn t work. How about Bicom? Could this work?
Asked On : Thu, 20 Dec 2012