Suffering from cold, get hives during summer, constant forming of yellow crust inside the nostril. Any way to get relieved from hives and crust?

Hi, so I had a cold a couple of weeks ago. Every summer of every year I break out in hives , but this year it was worse because I got sick and the hives broke out everywhere. Usually they only occur on my lower leges or toes. But this year it was everywhere. My main question is ... I have yellow crust forming inside of my nose and everytime I pick it it comes back. I don t have a cold no more. It s only happening in one nostril . It s not bleeding of puss or anything its just yellow crust. So what is this and what should I do ?? And is there any way I can stop getting hives ?
Asked On : Mon, 20 Aug 2012