Suffering from cold. Drank alcohol, unable to remember anything thereafter, severe nausea. Treatment?

My daughter went on a night out last night,she had a bad cold earlier in the week and is a little run down,she had a bit to drink and then can remember nothing!she has now been sick violently for ove 12 you think her drink was spiked and if so what should she do! She hasn t been sick in the last half hour but I am worried as she is away at university!
Asked On : Sun, 9 Dec 2012
It appears she has taken excessive amount of alcohol and may be some drugs a
Ong with it.Since it is already more than 12 hours,nothing is to be done now.
In next few hours,the remaining effect would wear off.Ask her to take plenty of water and fresh juices.
Since she has already gone to university,the chances of any medical emergency arising now looks remote.