Suffering from cold. Diagnosed as fluid buildup. On antibiotics, allegera and sudafed. Ear started hurting. Concerned

I had a bad cold and the doctor said I had a lot of fluid built up. She gave me antibiotics, allegera, nasal saline , and sudafed . My symptoms improved the first two days and I felt progressively better - no sore throat, sneezing , coughing, eyes watering or anything. My ear still continued to bother me. Now both ears hurt. Can I just wait it out and hope it gets better? I already finished my 10 antibiotics. I m still taking sudafed, allegra , and Tylenol.
Asked On : Fri, 13 Jul 2012