Suffering from cluster headaches since birth. Medication to get relief other than verapamil, depakote?

Hello Doctor: I am suffering with cluster headaches and have been born with this condition. I have had this condition all my life but the rest of my x doctors labled me as faking an illness which was not true. Is there any other relief besides verapamil and depakote as these two drugs do not seem to be working. I have a cluster headache sometimes once a day or twice a day or they can be a continuous surge of clusters lasting sometimes to 4 hours a day. I am lucky to be on this earth at age 57 and I also suffered a heart attack and two strokes. Please advise. Robert Sometimes I wonder if I have a seizure disorder and they have not ruled that out.
Asked On : Sat, 9 Feb 2013