Suffering from cluster headaches. Advised to take Ultracet for pain. What is the cause?

I am having cluster headache over the last couple of weeks. I did have this 6 years before and then it vanished. Now again I am getting it little too often. There is no specific time period that it appears. It appears at odd times. In a day, I have had three episodes and in some days just one. There were days in the last couple of weeks, I haven t had any for 3 days together. When it comes, I have excruciating pain right from my left eye lid and then it slowly spreads all through my forehead . I have been advised to take tablet Ultracet as a pain killer. But it doesn t seem to help. Can you advice any instant pain killer that would help me overcome the pain and also any further medication to kill the root cause for this migrane . Thanks......
Asked On : Sun, 23 Sep 2012