Suffering from chronic sinusitis. Tried cortisone, antibiotic treatment, no help. Planning to try apple cider treatment, oil pulling. Suggestions?

Hello, I believe I have suffered from chronic sinusitis for many years now. I have tried several antibiotic and cortesone treatments to no avail. How effective is the apple cider treatment I have heard of? And oil pulling? I am thinking of trying out both these treatments over the next few weeks, together with the use of a neti pot. Today I woke up with a massive headache and decided to take matters into my own hands!
Asked On : Sun, 11 Nov 2012