Suffering from chronic psoriasis, rheumatoid arthritis, on Nucoxia. Side effects if taken on a long term basis?

My mother is suffering from chronic psoriatic + rhumotoid arthritis . she used to take nucoxia 120mg on SOS basis. but some times relirf comes late and she have to take 2 such tablets in 2 days consiqutively. please tell me if nucoxia can be taken for one week at a straight toi reduce pain & inflamation in joints. please also let me know the side effects of long term use of Nucoxia 120mg and if it may leads to dysfunction or failure of any vital organ ?
Asked On : Fri, 2 Nov 2012