Suffering from chronic kidney disease. Under medical treatment. Is toor dal good along with fish and what diet to follow?

doctor good morning , my husband is suffering from a chronic kidney disease for the past 15 years. he is under a nephrologists in Mumbai. At present we are in Oman, can u please tell me if Toor dal is good for him along with fish. Ansd also tell me which fish is good for him to eat . He is under medical treatment for this disease. Can u pls advise me wht diet should he take . He is not a heavy drinker, but sometimes when there is a party he take little vodka. Is it ok. Which fruits are good for him. pls advise me.
Asked On : Fri, 22 Jun 2012