Suffering from chronic kidney disease. Reduced size of kidneys. Is recovery possible?

sir my mother is suffering from ckd stage 3-4 , hypertensive, thyroid -9.6, creatinine-2.54, urea=87, uric acid-6.4 kidneys reduced in size..homeopathic medicine going on slightly improvement in 2 months (earlier creatinine was 2.65 , uric acid-7.2, urea-75) what would you suggest..whether complete recovery possible? much time if possible generally? we are having vegetarian diet only with little pulses. please suggest some medicines
Asked On : Sun, 23 Sep 2012