Suffering from chronic headache. Hormonal, ECG, MRI test normal. Diagnosed as migraine. Looking for treatment

A male aged about 50 years suffering from chronic headache for the last 30-35 years has no relief since then with all those treatment & medication. His all kinds of tests including EEG , ECG, MRI Brain, Angiography Neck vessels & Brain, CxR PA, U/s Abdomen, Eye Test, ENT Checkup including audiometry , Neurology & Psychiatry Consultation yielded no result. His all Hormonal parameters are normal including Bio-Chemistry except Dyslipidaemia. Had been daignosed Migrain but, to no relief. What s your openion & suggested treatment.
Asked On : Fri, 22 Jun 2012