Suffering from chronic gustatory rhinitis. Have chronic post nasal drip and congestion in throat. History of pneumonia. CAT scan normal

I am suffering from chronic gustatory rhintis. I ve had chronic post nasal drip for years at night and in the morning but this condition took a turn for the worse after I had pneumonia last year. Since then I m unable to eat or drink anything without congestion collecting in the back of my throat . I ve been on allergy shots and had a CAT scan done recently all of which were a waste of time and money because they did not reveal anything. Is there any doctor in the USA that can help me. I m continuously losing weight because I m unable to eat much and I actuallyl lost my last job because after eating lunch I would still have to remain in the restroom. Can anyone help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Asked On : Sat, 7 Jul 2012