Suffering from chronic gastritis. Advised to take pylokit after endoscopy. On omiprazol. Any suggestions?

Hello Doctor, I have chronic gastritis and I pass gas very frequently making me visit toilet very frequently. Very recently I did endoscopy and I was advised to take pylokit for 14days. During the medication I was feeling relieved meaning gas discharging has reduced. But immediately after completing the course I have much increased frequency Please help me what to do now. I am currently continuing with Omeprazole capsule. Thank you.
Asked On : Fri, 10 Aug 2012