Suffering from chronic cough. Treated for GERD, fungal infection. Cough persist. Solution?

I am a non smoker with chronic cough . After taking Xrays and CT scans, Doctors have been treating this with Expectorants, painkillers and Antibiotics. My second last doctor made tests and discovered GERD and prescribed treatment. The coughing continued. He sent me to another specialist who peeped into my stomach, Endoscopy, found a fungal infection of the Aesophogus, prescribed drugs for it. The Cough is still here. I can feel my problem to still be in the Air tract( larynx ?) for there is an itch that triggers a cough, productive. Amin
Asked On : Mon, 4 Mar 2013