Suffering from chronic constipation. Why am I getting tired with low energy? Why am I binge eating?

hi im 18 yeats old been suffereing from chronic constipation all my life, and for the pat few years ive been getting tired, have no enrgy and vague body aches. ive also noticed that my memory and concentratio as well ass motivation to do anything has declined. in addition to a sudden weight gain at 15 (from 50 kgs -60 kgs and is curently 70) (no matter what i do i cant seem to loose weight). i would also like to point out i do what seems like constant binge eating and strage sugar cravings after every meal. my skin also does have hyperpigmentation on it which started at 15 also . that said i would also like to say due to the cc i got an anal fissure and i cannot pass my stool since its large and extrmeley hard and it will tear my anus again! (as ive noticed it had healed in the 2 weeks i didn t pass!) .... HELP WITH MY CURRENT CITUATION ---- STOOL PASSING and what is wrong with me !
Asked On : Sat, 16 Jun 2012