Suffering from chronic calcific pancreatic duct calculus, suggested ESWL treatment. Possible?

hello sir i am amita from Jabalpur (Madhya Pradesh) my uncle is suffering from CHRONIC CALCIFIC PANCREATITIS WITH PANCREATIC DUCT CALCULUS . the doctors in Jabalpur suggested for operating the calculus as soon as possible. so that we go to the Asian institute of gastroenterology , Hyderabad. where after ERCP test they Suggested for ESWL treatment but sir in jabalpur it is reported that the stone is 12.2 mm in size and the pancreatic duct dilated and diameter is 13.2 mm in size but my uncle have no pain till now and in Hyderabad they did not give the size of calculus they only reported the size of pancreatic duct that is 4 mm so sir can it is possible that after the formation of stone the duct is dilated and he has no pain
Asked On : Tue, 15 Jan 2013