Suffering from chronic back pain, feeling king spasms in arch of foot. What could be wrong?

Hi yes..thank you..I have been suffering from chronic back pain for almost b year now.i have been to two chiropractors and am wondering if I should see a pphysician? I rreadily hurt it mopping I am a dental assistant and noticed it will hurt a couple days after assisting standing up. It started to get better,then I moved to an un- ergonomic office its only temporary so iI went with it too long before i said anythingtee l my boss.he was pretty understand in and put me in front office its been 3 months.the first chiropractor said straindstrained ligament .the second said transitional.s1 vertebra( lumbar ).I have one leg a lil longer than the other he gave me a wedge for my shoehow and iI felt some ease.it just seems to be getting worse.I also keep feelingking spasms in my arch of my foot.iI have alota lot of adjeisions in my abdomen/pelvic area.something seems to be wrong .whatswhat s the best way to know for sure?
Asked On : Mon, 14 Oct 2013