Suffering from chronic back pain. X-ray, MRI normal. History of leg pain. Treatment options?

Hi. This is xxxx here. I have been suffering from chronic backpain from 2007. It started with the neckpain and gradually to middle and lower back pain. I have suffered from knee and leg pain in 2011. My X-Ray and MRI reports are normal. I have got some other tests done : Vitamin B12 , 25-OH Vitamin D3- RIA , calcium, haemoglobin. This backpain has been effecting my day to day life activities. I would appreciate your advice and help here on what steps/ treatment should be taken to cure it.
Asked On : Sun, 31 Mar 2013