Suffering from chronic anxiety and panic attacks. Take only ibuprofen. Reason for this problem?

I am a female, 42 years old, exercise every day, follow a low carb diet, fairly healthy other than suffering from chronic anxiety and panic attacks, not taking any medications other than ibuprofen for occasional headaches. This morning I woke up and noticed a vein in between my temple and my left eye to be a bit swollen. Dunno if its because I slept on my stomach or if it should be a concern. Due to my anxiety I am fricking out about it. There is no pain.
Asked On : Fri, 1 Mar 2013