Suffering from chronic anemia. Having mood swings, aggression. Suggestions to boost sexual energy?

Hi, I am an avid runner track athlete, I suffer from chronic Anemia and have severe mood swings, aggression issues, the Dr. put me on Seasonique to help with excessive bleeding and for mood swings. I have always had arousal issues, low libido, other female issues. Last year, I was sexually harassed by a company VP, so now my energy is out of whack. Kidney/heart energy if that makes sense? I am on a good multivitamin , flax seed oil, and evening primrose. Is there anything I can take to help with sexual energy, mood energy that won t cause my hair to fall out, weight gain, or aggression issues. I really have watch certain herbs , etc. My body is very sensitive. Just want the magic cure. If that makes sense? What about mushroom therapy? Or etc.
Asked On : Thu, 21 Feb 2013