Suffering from chronic allergy rhinitis. No help with nasal sprays, salt water gargling. Suggestions?

Hello sir my name is omar. As per the local doctor m suffering from chronic allergy rhinitis . I have a lots of post nasl drip, specially when I wake up in the morning I cough like anything as if therr is somethingstuck in my throat . One of my nostrils is always block. I have tried all kinds of anti allergies n antihistamines n all kind of available nasal sprays but obviously they seem to have a very temporary effect. I ahve been doing gargles of salt n luke warm water but I am not fine n m getting sick of it. My quality of life has gone down to drain. Worst thing is that I am a smoker Plz plz plz help
Asked On : Tue, 26 Feb 2013