Suffering from chronic DVT with partial recanalization, asthma and hypothyroidism. Had miscarriage. Prescribed with duphaston. Is it a safe medication?

I had miscarriage only once. Doctor has prescribed me Duphaston for a month. I always had regular periods. I have Chronic DVT with partial recanilization. I am also asthamatic. I never had issues with getting pregnant. Last time I am not sure what was the main reason of miscarriage, as I had miscarriage in my fourth week. It could be my fault. I feel doctor is just over reacting about keeping me on a hormonal tablet. Forgot to mention, I have hypothyroidism , my TSH value is lil more. T3 and T4 are normal. Please suggest if I should have this tablet?
Asked On : Wed, 8 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  36 Awaiting Answer