Suffering from chesty cold and bad cough, unpleasant taste in mouth. Suggestion?

I have had a chesty cold with a bad cough , picked up in India (I live in Europe). The cough and cold have calmed down after about 12 days but my chest still feels weird, unpleasant and if I do cough I bring up white foamy saliva/phlem with a bit of yellow from my chest or throat . I have a really unpleasant taste in my mouth and am also off my food (just the past 24 hours). I don t understand why I m not feeling better as the cough and the cold are pretty much gone. I also have very low energy.
Asked On : Thu, 14 Mar 2013