Suffering from chest pains, sweating and difficulty in breathing and sleeping. Normal cardiac check up report

i get bad chest pains i sweat and have problems breathing . I also dry heave every morning, my sleeping has been reduced i don t get much sleep anymore. It starting to get real hard seeing im in my grade 12 year and doing my school work and that is hard. i have had my heart all tested and it came back perfect. They still don t know what wrong with me and i can t keep up with it and school anymore. Thanks
Asked On : Mon, 24 Sep 2012