Suffering from chest pain, suddenly passing stools after pain, increased heart rate. Prescribed drugs for vitamin D3 deficiency. Treatment?

hi, sir my mom is 41 years old. from last few months she has been suffering from chest pain n sudden motion after pain.. n also increased heart beat rate. . v have done an ECG test ,all the reports r normal, n also did endoscopy , blood test n gastro ultra scan.. all the reports r normal according to doctor and just deficiency of d3 is found... n few durgs have been advised.. bt still she is suffering frm d same problem. i please request to advise me a proper treatment..
Asked On : Wed, 2 Jan 2013