Suffering from chest pain ,headache and shortness of breath. Feel dizzy and cough. Cause for this symptoms?

Hi, I have been having chest pains, headaches . Shortness of breath an hour or two after excursion i have for lack of a better word an attack of some sort. I get dizzy, a little disorient and a little trouble breathing . Also by the end of the day my legs are extremely tired. I work as a stone mason. I was told it could be silicosis but I would like to know what you think and no not fro a doctor . I was at the doctors who put me on antibiotic for two weeks for that chest and my sinus it did not help my chest oh yea also a cough sometimes alot sometimes not
Asked On : Sat, 9 Feb 2013