Suffering from chest pain, done CT scan, found main artery occluded. Have Diabetes and cholesterol. Is pain due to cholesterol drug?

i am middle aged and have diabetes for four years ago , last year i sustained repeated chest pain by coronary ct scan the middle main artery was occluded , i did what means putting stent by catheterization and took plavix/crestore/aspirine 75 mg for the last year , but my cholestrol dropped well for that i havnt took crestot for many months and cholesterol level was fine .....but i still suffering chest pain and i don t know is the chest pain these days is cardiac or from cholestrol drugs or from diabetes muscle pain ( by the way my diabetes is well controlled by dieting and metformine )thank you very much
Asked On : Fri, 21 Dec 2012