Suffering from chest pain and having sore throat. Is it possible for an online doctor to suggest me ?

I m a 15 year old male, I am having chest pains, Help! I am 15 and having some chest pain on and off for about 16 hours or so. I also have a sore throat , I thought pneumonia possible but I am unsure, I can t see a doctor yet because they are booked up, due to the time of year. This pain is lingering and is different. I have no done anything to cause this, no strenuous work outs. So I am almost certain it s not muscle pain. I am worried, and I can t see a doctor for god knows how long, there are no urgent cares in my small town. Please help me.
Asked On : Thu, 24 Feb 2011