Suffering from chest pain. Diagnosed with Hypothyroidism, Renal cortical cyst and Bulky ovaries. Diet to be followed?

I am 23 year old, i just had a chest pain when i went to hospital they ask me to go through few tests and i have been diagnoised with Hypothyroidism ,left renal cortical cyst and both ovaries are bulky with multiple tiny peripheral cysts and echogenic stroma. Doctors have put me on medicine now but I would like to know what diet should i follow as i read on internet and i found that renal cyst is common in old age and somewhere sodium is involved in it, i do consume a lot of salt but again salt is the source of iodine in my case as i am vegetarian and as iodine is a must intake for hypothyrodism but now i am confused should i cut down on my salt consupmtion and what diet should i follow. Thanks
Asked On : Sun, 30 Dec 2012