Suffering from chest infection and cold, taking antibiotics, red spots on top of foot with swelling. Suggestion?

Hello. I have a chest infection and cold and feeling pretty rubbish. Currently on antibiotics . Before this I noticed when at work my feet started to get swollen I have an admin job so combination of sit and walk around. By the time I get home I noticed red spots to the top of the feet only. Only couple of weeks before I started to feel unwell. They are itchy when my feet are swollen but just red no pain no blisters, when swelling goes down looking like red pin pricks. Any idea please?
Asked On : Wed, 6 Mar 2013