Suffering from chest, back pain. On stents for heart condition, catheter for groin condition. History of heart attacks. Cause of concern?

hi i am a 60 year old woman, about 3 years ago i had a bad heart attack , had 2 stints and a ballon, well about 6 months ago i had to go back with chest pain and had another cath done and 2 more stints in the groin area, well the last few days i have been having pain where i had my surgery sometimes it is bad and sometimes it will come and go should i be alarmed or what, and the lower part of my back just kills me,
Asked On : Tue, 10 Jul 2012